Mira Sethi has well established Pakistan television and film actress. Apart from being an actress, Mira has also worked as a writer and an assistant book editor at The Wall Street Journal.
Mira Sethi was born on Monday, 12 January 1987 (age 34 years; as of 2021) in Lahore, Pakistan. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn. She attended Lahore Grammar School for her primary education and Cheltenham Ladies’ College for her secondary education. After completing her primary and secondary education, Mira earned a graduate degree in English and South Asian studies from Wellesley College. Later, she moved to England to pursue her studies there. After completing her studies, Mira worked as a journalist in the UK with well-known writer Robert L. Bartley and as an assistant book editor at The Wall Street Journal for about two and a half years. In 2011, Mira Sethi moved back to Pakistan with the aim to make a career in acting.
Height (approx.): 5′ 10″
Weight (approx.): 55 Kg
Figure Measurements (approx.): 34-28-34
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Parents & Siblings
Mira Sethi was born to Najam Sethi and Jugnu Mohsin. Her father, Najam Sethi, is a well-known personality of a Pakistani. He was a journalist, businessman, and a former Marxist by profession. He has also served as Chairman of the Pakistan Cricket Board and has been the Chief Minister of Punjab province of Pakistan. Mira’s mother, Jugnu Mohsin, also known as Syeda Maimanat Mohsin, is a Pakistani politician and journalist who is also an independent member of the Provincial Assembly of Punjab.
Mira Sethi is a sister to Ali Sethi, who is a popular writer and musician of Pakistan.
Husband & Children
Mira Sethi got married to Bilal Siddiqui in a private ceremony held in California, the USA in November 2019.
Mira Sethi began her acting career in 2013, with ARY Digital’s dramatization ‘Silvatein,’ in which she appeared in a negative role but attracted the audience with her small yet powerful acting skills. Next, she was seen on Hum TV’s ‘Mohabat Subh Ka Sitara Hai’ as Rabia. Mira kept working on her acting skills with each passing role and grabbed opportunities to work on many big banner projects. After which, she appeared in several television dramas including APlus Entertainment’s ‘Jaanam’ as Bushra, Geo TV’s ‘Dilfareb’ as Dr. Gul Bakht, Hum TV’s ‘Preet Na Kariyo Koi’ as Mariam, Express TV’s ‘Khushboo Ka Safar’ as Alia, and many more.
The first telefilm in which Mira Sethi appeared was ‘Uff Yeh Parosi’ as Aimen, which was aired on ARY Digital in 2014. Mira received huge critical acclaim for her performance in the telefilm. Next, she became part of Furqan T. Siddiqui’s ‘Tujhse Naam Hamara’ as Zoya.
In 2018, Mira Sethi marked her film debut with Meenu–Farjad’s romantic comedy film loaded with fantasy elements, ‘7 Din Mohabbat In,’ featuring Mahira Khan and Sheheryar Munawar in lead roles and Amna Ilyas, Mira Sethi, Hina Dilpazeer, and Javed Sheikh in supporting roles. The film was distributed internationally by B4U Motion Pictures. Mira portrayed the character of Princess Sonu in the film, but she didn’t receive much appreciation for her performance.
- Mira is such a doughnut freak that non of her special occasion goes without having doughnut in the celebration. She even has doughnut cakes for her birthdays and her wedding celebration.
- Although she enjoys eating sweets, never misses any of her gym sessions. Mira is often seen sharing her workout pictures and videos on her social media account.
- Mira Sethi follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- Mira Sethi is a popular social media star in Pakistan. She has more than 230k followers on her Instagram account. She is often seen promoting various brands on his social media accounts.
- Mira has worked as a model with many renowned designers of Pakistan and she has been featured on the cover of many popular magazines published in Pakistan.
- Mira Sethi is fond of animals and she herself has a pet dog in her home.