Komal Aziz Khan is a young and talented Pakistani actress popular for her performances in the Urdu television industry. She is best known for her performances in the drama serials Ishq-e-Benaam, Bharosa Pyar Tera, Bisaat-e-Di, and Raaz e ulfat.
Komal Aziz Khan celebrates her birthday on the 16th June of every year. Her zodiac sign is Gemini. Komal attended Beacon House School, Karachi for her primary and secondary education. She got herself enrolled at the Kalamazoo College, United States of America for pursuing her higher studies. Komal was a very studious child since childhood and also had interests in acting and drama.
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Weight (approx.): 55 Kg
Figure Measurements (approx.): 34-25-34
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Brown
Parents & Siblings
Komal Aziz Khan was born into a Muslim family in Karachi, Pakistan. Her father was a Criminal lawyer who later worked in a private Bank. Komal’s mother is a homemaker.
Komal Aziz Khan has a younger sister, Kaneez Fatima Khan, who is a doctor by profession.
Komal Aziz Khan started her acting career in 2015 with Hum TV’s romantic drama series ‘Ishq-e-Benaam,’ in which she played the lead character of Areeba opposite Shamil Khan, Mariyam Nafees, Jahanzeb Khan, and Kiran Tabeer. Komal delivered a spectacular performance in the show for which she was also nominated at the Hum Award for Best Soap Actress category.
In 2016, Komal made her onscreen appearance as Maher in Ali Hasan’s drama serial ‘Saheliyaan.’ Next, Komal played the character of Haniya in Hum TV’s television soap ‘Jithani’ opposite Farah Shah and Erum Akhtar. Her acting skills with each passing role got better and she earned opportunities to work under some commercially successful projects including ‘Bay Khudi,’ ‘Gumraah,’ and ‘Zard Zamano Ka Sawera.’
In 2018, Komal Aziz Khan portrayed the character of Ania in Momina Duraid production’s drama ‘Bisaat e Dil.’ Her role of Ania, a dreamy girl who commends a mistake after falling for a boy that changes her life forever, was very much appreciated by the audience and made her a household name in a very short span of time.
The serial that proved to be a breakthrough for Komal Aziz Khan’s career was ‘Bharosa Pyar Tera.’ She played the character of Maryam in Abdullah Kadwani and Asad Qureshi’s romantic drama serial ‘Bharosa Pyar Tera,’ aired on Geo TV in 2019.
Komal has made several guest appearances for shows like ‘Kabhi Band Kabhi Baja’ and ‘Haqeeqat.’
Awards & Honours
- 2015: Nominated for Hum Award for Best Soap Actress for the serial ‘Ishq-e-Benaam.’
- Komal Aziz Khan is a popular social media star in Pakistan. She has more than 1.5 million followers on her Instagram account and 21 thousand followers on her Facebook page.
- Komal owns an ethnic wear brand called Omal. The brand focuses on delivering easy to style and comfortable clothes at affordable prices to the customers.
- Komal enjoys smoking hookahs occasionally.
- Komal Aziz Khan follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- Her hobbies include reading and cooking.
- Komal is fluent in Hindi, English, and Urdu languages.
- Komal is an avid animal lover. She provided shelter to a rescued cat during the Covid lockdown and named her Felix.
- Komal Aziz Khan often promotes various brands on her social media accounts.