Karan Nath is an Indian film actor and former model. In 2002, he debuted as an actor in the Hindi film ‘Yeh Dil Aashiqanaa’ (2002) opposite Jividha Sharma.
Karann Nathh was born on 24 May in Mumbai. His zodiac sign is Gemini. He did an acting course from the Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting Institute, Mumbai. Later, he did his dancing classes under the Shiamak Davar Dance Academy, Mumbai.
Height (approx.): 5′ 10″
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
His father, Rakesh Nath, is an Indian celebrity manager and film producer, and he has been working as the manager of the veteran Indian actress Madhuri Dixit. Karan’s mother, Reema Rakesh Nath, is a Hindi film writer. His grandfather, D. K. Sapru was a renowned Indian actor. He has two sisters, Dakshina Nath and Shaina Nath, and Shaina works as an actress and producer.
Karan Nath was born in a Hindu family.
In 1987, he worked as a child actor in the popular Hindi film ‘Mr. India.’ He then played the role of Sameer Malhotra in the Hindi film ‘Paagalpan’ in 2001. Some of his other Hindi films as an actor are ‘Yeh Dil Aashiqanaa’ (2002), ‘LOC Kargil’ (2003), ‘Tera Kya Hoga Johnny’ (2009), and ‘Guns of Banaras’ (2020).
In 2021, he was roped in as a contestant in the TV reality show ‘Bigg Boss OTT.’
- His family and friends lovingly call him Kunu.
- Karan was a national level Tennis player while he was in school and college.
- In an interview, he talked about his struggling days as an actor. He said,
I mean, you know, I started off with success, after that I failed and I had to struggle. I have been through all that, it’s been topsy-turvy, ups and downs, but these things make you tough in life. When you go through such phases it makes you tough and it makes you a better person.”
- In an interview, while talking to a reporter, he said that he considered the veteran Indian actress Madhuri Dixit as his elder sister.
- During an interview, he was asked why he took a long break from the Hindi films. He replied,
I think this is a question which I have to ask to God. He wanted me to struggle, work hard and wait for a while before things finally fall into place. I was waiting for the right script to get back in films with. All of us go through hardships in life. It either makes you strong or turns it into a weak person. I think the setbacks I faced in my life made me a much stronger person.”
- Karan is an avid animal lover and owns two pet dogs named Sophie and Nutsy. He has shared various pictures on his Instagram account while celebrating his dogs’ birthdays.
- Reportedly, earlier, he was in severe depression because his films failed to do well at the box office, and it took quite a long time for him to recover from it.
- He is a spiritual person and is an ardent devotee of Lord Ganesha.
- Karan Nath owns a Range Rover car.
- In 2021, before making his entry in the Bigg Boss OTT house, he said,
I just don’t know how to cook. I mean mai kya khana banunga sab ke liye agar mujhe kaam de diya toh, mujhe bus issi baat ka tension hai. I come from a family where we go way back in our roots in Bollywood, my nana ji was a very famous actor. I know my parents would be watching me, my sisters, my friends, my little nephew will be watching me. So I do have that responsibility and that pressure. When I come out of the show, I want to come out with respect and dignity. I do have a responsibility to not lose it, to not to go crazy, but definitely, you’ll be seeing me doing everything but in a respectful way.”